Sometimes, it’s nice to share our thoughts and feelings of gratitude and appreciation and write them down on paper. It just serves to reinforce those feelings and make them more tangible. What better way to celebrate 2016 than to sit back with your family and remember those moments that truly made you smile.
Today I’m going to take one of those moments and show you how to use them to create a Gratitude Christmas Tree Tag so that you can remember just how great 2016 was before it’s all over!
Gratitude Christmas Tree Tag
- Construction or regular white paper
- Markers, Crayons or Pencil Crayons
- Black Sharpie
- Ribbon, Thread or String
1. Print the prepared christmas-tree-tag
2. Cut out each tag and use a hole punch to punch out the star on the top of the Christmas tree
3. Tie your ribbon, string or thread lightly through the centre as to not tear the paper
4. Ask your spouse, child/children to colour their tag whichever colour they wish
5. Ask your family to write on the tag (with the black sharpie) what they are most grateful for this year
5. Repeat this process if they have several things that they’re grateful for
6. Finally, hang them on your Christmas tree!
Voila! The Gratitude Christmas Tree Tags are great conversation starters with your family and your guests.